and Maggie Webb
Moses Webb b 13 Dec 1878 Letcher Co KY d 20 Dec 1933 Letcher Co KY; s/o Henry M Chunk Webb and Frances Franky Adams. Moses Webb m. Maggie Webb b 21 Jan 1883 Letcher Co KY d 19 Nov 1919 Letcher Co KY; d/o Joseph Nelt Webb and Jane Kincer. Children of Moses Webb and Maggie Webb;
1. Kenneth Webb b 1902 Letcher Co KY
2. Lenford Webb b 1904 Letcher Co KY
3. Jane Webb b 1906 Letcher Co KY
4. John Dixon Webb b 1909 Letcher Co KY
5. Edna Webb b 1916 Letcher Co KY
and Lily Mae Craft
Moses Webb b 13 Dec 1878 Letcher Co KY d 20 Dec 1933 Letcher Co KY; s/o Henry M Chunk Webb and Frances Franky Adams. Moses Webb m. Lily Mae Craft b 19 Oct 1897 Letcher Co KY d 11 Feb 1968; d/o Archie Craft and Pricy Adkins. Children of Moses Webb and Lily Mae Craft;
1. Clara Webb b 23 May 1921 Letcher Co KY
2. Minnie Webb b 24 Aug 1922 Letcher Co KY
3. Arlie Webb b 1924 Letcher Co KY
4. Denver Webb b 20 Oct 1925 Letcher Co KY
5. Loretta Webb b 28 Jul 1929 Letcher Co KY
6. Della Webb b 4 Jan 1931 d 17 Jun 2010 Loraine, OH; m. 13 Dec 1947 to Ralph L Kincer b ? d 26 Jun 2006. Children of Ralph L Kincer and Della Webb; i. Lewis Joel Kincer ii. Glenda Kincer; m. Male Watson. iii. Doublas Kincer. iv. Teresa Kincer; m. Male Prihoda. v. Jerry Kincer vi. Harold Kincer vii. Anna Kincer; m. Male Yuhas viii. Rhonda Renee Kincer; m. Male Rider ix. Francine Kincer; m. Male Boucher x. Alicia Kincer; m. Male Justice (Thanks to Alicia Justice for submitting additions to this family 9 Aug 2021 by email). xi. Brian Kincer
Obituary: Della Webb Kincer
4 Jan 1931 - 17 Jun 2010
Della (nee Webb) Kincer, 79 of Lorain went to be with her Lord on Thursday, June 17, 2010 at her home.
She was married to Ralph L. Kincer on December 13, 1947. He preceded her in death on June 26, 2006. Also preceding her in death were her parents, Mose and Lillie (nee Craft) Webb, 2 sisters and 3 brothers.
Della was an active member of the Broadway Assembly for more than 45 years. She was involved in teaching, bus ministry, Love Extended and the visitation program. She also loved gardening, canning, crafts, floral arranging and spending time with her children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.
She is survived by the following children; Lewis Joel Kincer of Lorain, Glenda (Kincer) Watson of Gettysburg, PA, Douglas Kincer of Fostoria, Teresa (Kincer) Prihoda, Jerry Kincer, Harold Kincer, Anna (Kincer) Yuhas, Rhonda Renee (Kincer) Rider all of Lorain, Francine (Kincer) Boucher of Norwalk, Alicia (Kincer) Justice of Vermilion, Brian Kincer also of Lorain, 20 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren and a sister Leona (Webb) Forrest of Gloucester, VA.
Friends may call on Monday, June 21, 2010 at the Broadway Assembly, 5495 Broadway Ave., Lorain from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm and from 6-8 pm. Funeral services will be 11:00 am on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at the church with Pastor Matt Jones officiating.
Burial will be in Resthaven Memory Gardens, Avon.
The Schwartz, Spence, Boyer & Cool Home For Funerals, 1124 W. 5th Street, Lorain, Ohio is handling the arrangements.
1920 Letcher Co KY Census Seco District 0067
3 3 Webb Moses Head M W 42 Wd KY KY KY Farmer General Farm
3 3 Webb Kennith Son M W 17 S KY KY KY
3 3 Webb Lunsford Son M W 15 S KY KY KY
3 3 Webb Janie Daughter F W 12 S KY KY KY
3 3 Webb John D. Son M W 10 S KY KY KY
3 3 Webb Edna Daughter F W 4 2/12 S KY KY KY
3 3 Webb Henry M. Father M W 84 M KY KY KY
3 3 Webb Frankie Mother F W 80 M KY KY KY